Wednesday, October 30, 2013

National Cat Day Picture Caption Contest

Apparently, today is National Cat Day in the United States! To celebrate, I thought I'd post a few adorable cat pictures and have a caption contest. There's no prize really-- just a fun time for all! Please suggest captions for the pictures below. Happy captioning and happy cat day!

Picture #1. Courtesy of my boss, a geologist who reads Geokittehs.

Picture #2. Courtesy of my boss, a geologist who reads Geokittehs.

Picture #3. My cat Samira.
Picture #4. My cat Zayna.

5 comments:

  1. hmmm, well number 2 shows the Mayans did not cut all their rocks to fit so closely together a knife blade can not fit through them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 "Dude, there's something down there..."
    #2 "I think I found the way!?!"
    #3 "Sometimes a change of perspective is required."
    #4 "Thanks for turning on the electric blanket."

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1: Recumbent fold

    #2: Kitteh inclusion

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1: low effusion rate
    #2: kittolith
    #3: porphiric
    #4: who knew the mantle would be so warm and fuzzy??

    ReplyDelete