Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Stra-cat-igraphy #4

Oh hai. I haz founded de clean bed sheetz. And mai rockz hamur.
Recently, my husband and I decided that it was-- finally-- time to clean out and re-organize the hallway closet, where we store extra linens, sports equipment, camping equipment, old stuffed animals, random tools, and a variety of other items. There is a stratigraphy of items on the closet shelves-- if you dig deep in the piles, you tend to find items that are older. When we took a break for tea, we returned to find that a young stra-cat-igraphic layer had accumulated. I think geokitteh Zayna was looking for her trusty Estwing hammer when she found a comfortable place to nap (and shed!) on some clean bed linens.

A wider view of the closet stratigraphy. I think that top backpack layer is unstable-- a landslide might be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment